HOME...|...ART...|...NEWS...|...STYLE...|...CRAVE...|...TMI...|...AU...
.

12/02/2006

Daughtry

Anonymous said, "You should look at Chris Daughtry's website, and look for his official promo shots, b/c he has i think like 4 or 5 other band members, and they're all cuties in their own punk rock ways, and 2 of them look like models. They're almost like a rocker backstreet boys."

Anonymous, I couldn't agree more!!! Except for the skinny mohawk dude (definitely not my type), Chris Daughtry's band members are heartthrobs. I personally like the one in the button up black shirt, kind of reminds me of my first boyfriend. Second up would be pretty boy with spiked hair; he has the Abercrombie and Fitch looks we all love. Needless to say, I heart Chris!! But it is not all just looks, the guys are very talented. You should definitely listen to their music: Myspace:: ::Official Site:: ::Chris Tops the Idols


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! that anonymous was me! :D told ya you would likey :)

Alberty said...

Thanks dude.

design by Dwayne Hunter
design by Dwayne Hunter