HOME...|...ART...|...NEWS...|...STYLE...|...CRAVE...|...TMI...|...AU...
.

12/06/2006

Heroes

I am completely hooked to NBC's 'Heros'; it is a fun show with lots of eye candy running around with super powers . Doesn't get better than that!! Well, it might not be a 'Grey's Anatomy', but it is ideal for some weed time with your friends: layback and with a lot of material to trip on!!!
However, what is the deal with the show's over promising advertisement that have left me highly disappointed of the past two episodes. "Save the Cheerleader" was all we heard for like a month and what do we get as a result, some lame action scenes and a poorly developed antihero (and no nudity, lol!!!). If NBC was to drop its marketing down a notch I am certain I would enjoy the show a lot more. At least I would not expect the JJ Abrams type of action sequences.

According to 'Fallout', the last episode, we will soon see Hiro fighting a dinosaur and all the heroes trying to save New York City from a massive explosion. Is that what we will actually see? I don't know, but I sure hope so.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... i totally know wut you mean.. thats so funny cuz i thought i was the only one who realized that nothing GREAT, MEANINGFUL or related to those DAMN previews! LOL.. yeah and I'm obsessed as well!

João Baptista said...

I wonna be save by this Heroes, please rescue me...

Alberty said...

Hahahahaha, I want to be saved as well, but just by the flying guy, you can have the rest!!! hahahahaha. And David, we might have to start writing to NBC telling them to chill. seriously!!

design by Dwayne Hunter
design by Dwayne Hunter