HOME...|...ART...|...NEWS...|...STYLE...|...CRAVE...|...TMI...|...AU...
.

12/09/2006

MTV's 'The Duel'

I am saying it again, CT is my god, my religion, my one and only tenderony. Look at him, he is perfection!! In last week's 'The Duel', CT gave us plenty of reasons to love him even more: another half hour of half-nakedness!!!

After kicking butt at this week's challenges, CT proved that he is the Alpha male and that there is no competition for him in the house. However, I am afraid that this might be the beginning of his end since some of the guys are already forming alliances and conspiring against him. Just imagine how boring the show would be without him.

Image source: Guy TV Blog


1 comments:

Celia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
design by Dwayne Hunter
design by Dwayne Hunter