HOME...|...ART...|...NEWS...|...STYLE...|...CRAVE...|...TMI...|...AU...
.

5/14/2007

The Boy :: Diogo Nicoletti :: Sexy Part II

Sorry boys, but Diogo Nicoletti, the latest cover boy at Terra's 'The Boy,' is already taken. He has been in a relationship for three years now with a girlfriend he says is not only beautiful, but also sincere, kind and lovable. Awwww, how cute!

In his interview for 'The Boy,' Diogo also explains that even though modeling is a tough career to pursue, he enjoys it like nothing else. He sure prefers it over his previous job as a mason. I have to say that though I love his body and what he is packing, I am not quite convince by his face. But that's just me.

Related: Diogo Nicoletti part I :: Leandro Ghidini Yummy part II :: Leandro on Video

Visit: 'The Boy'
Image Source :: Cisoto Fotos


0 comments:

design by Dwayne Hunter
design by Dwayne Hunter