HOME...|...ART...|...NEWS...|...STYLE...|...CRAVE...|...TMI...|...AU...
.

6/16/2007

Alexandre Verga :: The Hot Gene Runs in the Family


As part of the sudden rebirth of my fascination with Brazilian male model Rafael Verga, I present you his older and just as hot brother, Alexandre Verga.

Well known for his Abercrombie & Fitch and Guess campaigns back a couple of years ago, the 27-year-old fashion model is the reason Rafael decided to give modeling a shot. We are certainly grateful!!

Alexandre is also known for being a favorite of renowned photographer Bruce Weber. These images are part of Alexander's photoshoot for Terra's 'The Boy'. A LOT more pictures after the jump.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my Rafael tribute on YouTube...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4lsAmAamTs

Anonymous said...

Take a look at the couple of photos where he's face-up in pajama bottoms. Is he handling an erection?

Alberty said...

Wow, that completely escaped my analysis, lol. I think there might be a minor erection there. Wow, these pictures have become a lot hotter now. Thanks. And Mr. Anonymous #1, thanks for the video.

Anonymous said...

no problem ;)

Alberty said...

lol. P, next time you leave a message, try to sign off with your name or something so next time I don't scream at you for not commenting on my site. LOL. Much love

rocket89 said...

okay, I won't be anonymous any longer :)

rocket89 said...

http://youtube.com/user/rocket89

Alberty said...

Lol, thanks for coming out of anonymity. and thanks for the videos. I'm trying to figure out how to use them.

design by Dwayne Hunter
design by Dwayne Hunter